Know Your Network Signal Info App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“Network Signal Info” provides detailed information over the currently used network with accurate signal strength output, whether WiFi (WLAN) or cellular (mobile) connection and is easy to use.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones – neither iOS nor Window Phones.
– detailed MOBILE network informations
– accurate signal strength indication
– detailed WiFi informations
– detailed ANDROID System informations
– Widgets for MOBILE- and Wi-Fi network (PRO version with six widgets)
– mobile cell tower location (PRO version with much better online cell tower database)
– Mobile SIGNAL TRACKER (only PRO version with KML-file export for e.g. Google Earth)
– WI-FI SIGNAL record function (only PRO version)
The app has two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-Signalstrength (free version), Six widgets in the PRO version,,three for mobile- and three for WiFi-Signalstrength.
(If you can’t find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly “only” three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five “waves” by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in more bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In “Mobile Signal”:
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state …
In “Wi-Fi signal”:
Wi-Fi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum Wi-Fi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address. …
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The PRO version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with over 80 millions more entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Network Signal Info for PC Free Download Links:
Network Signal Info for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Network Signal Info for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Network Signal Info for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Network Signal Info:
Inorder to run Network Signal Info on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Network Signal Info for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Network Signal Info for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Network Signal Info on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Network Signal Info for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Network Signal Info for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.